CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Positive Teacher


An Positive Teacher



An positive teacher i ever meet was Ms. Ingram, because when I was in her class last year I didnt pass her class the first time. I came up to her and said I need to pass and she told me I need to do my work. She started to help me sometimes.Then after that I started to do the work on my own and getting good scores. She told me I was doing a good job in her class then she gave me an B and told me I earned it. After that she pull me to the said and said just dont do it for my class do it for the rest of your classes. I told her I will. From that day I never gave up again.

1 comments:

ms. ingram said...

Hey Cornellius I'm so happy that you remembered that difficult time and you worked through it. I will be so happy to see you walk across that stage in a few months.