CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Ultimate Driving Experience


I would just rided around until I cant ride no more with Beyonce. We will be in a an all silver ferrari with black in side sitting on 24's. As a matter of fact we would go to New York or Las Vagas because those are the two places that I could show myself off with Beyonce. Jay-Z will see us together and will get mad. She will tell Jay-Z she dont want to be around him anymore because she is with me. We will go to the most expensive place in New York to eat and have fun. We will see lots of lights, and peoples moving around. I would be so happy that Iam riding around with Beyonce because she is my soon to be wife. This will be one of the happiest days of my life.

8 comments:

Lovely Lale said...

hey G soung like you had fun and yo page is pretty.

Crazygurl said...

U aint neva go be with beyonce shorty

JuJu's World said...

thats sounds nice but who gon pay for it you or her

JOSIE said...

YOU KNOW YOU DREAMING RIGHT? HOW YOU GONE GET IN THE CAR? YOU GONE JUMP? LOL SHE MUST GONE PAY FOR EVERYTHING?

I.Be.Will said...

oh this ride is tight. Are you going to get that when you get rich?

Patrice said...

First all you will never ever ever be with beyonce so stop dreamin right now. okay just stop right now

Ms.Lakeya said...

Do you know how much gas cost and you just go ride around you better make beyonce pay for gas.

Lady Gemini said...

Corn, no u didnt try 2 treat me u better stop playin wit me wit yo wantin 2 b ridin wit beyonce face head ass