CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

The one of the best time I ever had in my life
One of the best time I ever had in my life is last summer. When most of my family got together and throw a party for my great grandma who trun 81 this pass summer. Some of the family pitch in and cook food some pitch in and got drinks. The other just pitch in and got what they thought that needed to be at a party. We had a great time playing cards and dance all by the lake which was nice to be by. We had so much of a great time my grandma started to cry because she know that are family is always fighting each other. Knowing that the family had fun we descided to do it again but we will not tell grandma. So that was one of the best days I ever had in my life.


2 comments:

JOSIE said...

Ha@PPY B!RTHD@Y T0 Y0UR GR@NDM0TH3R @ND G00D B!G $TR0NG VOC@BUL@RY. L0L

Crazygurl said...

AW THATS SWEET BUT YOUR NOT